Nokia C1 Screen Replacement
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: OEM
- Suitable for: Nokia C1
- Condition: New
- Quick Service
- Original Screen
- Quality Guaranteed
- Type: LCD Display + Touch Screen
Nokia C1 Screen Replacement is best priced in Kenya @mobitronics.co.ke. visit us/contact us to have your phone(s) fixed at a customer friendly charge.
Does your phone have cracks in/on the screen Or is your Nokia C1 Screen no longer responding to touch In most cases, your Nokia C1 screen needs to be replaced.
Are you unsure whether it is necessary This is Nokia C1 Screen Replacement that is manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), this is the same quality as the original screen. Check if your issue is listed down below
When do you know you need to replace your Nokia C1 Screen Replacement
- Vertical colored stripes are visible in the screen
- Black ink spots are visible on the screen
- Your screen no longer lights up while your phone is on
- The display no longer responds to touch
We use the highest quality replacement parts available to fix mobile phones. Most of the time we use original parts but if those are not available, we will use a replacement that provides the same functionality. You can check with us before about what quality part is available for your particular phone.
All parts are tested before we fit them. Screen replacements are manufacturers same specification, expect perfect repair. After the screen repair, everything will work properly again.
Nokia C1 Screen Replacement is also known as a frame, chassis, support, AMOLED, S AMOLED, OLED, S LCD, TFT, LED, IPS, Retina, screen, internal screen, touch panel, touch screen, touch panel, window, touch display, digitizer, lens, outer glass, Corning, Gorilla, capacitive, resistive.
- Complete LCD Screen and Touch Screen digitizer x 1 for (Bonded/joined LCD and Touch screen) or
- LCD Display x 1 and Touch Screen x 1 (For parts that come originally separated)
Nokia C1 Screen Replacement Installation
Mobitronics Shop will not charge you any installation fee. The customer is however required to meet all the shipping cost to send your device to our offices and back. If you prefer you can bring the item to our offices personally.
- When you receive the screen, please check it, if there is any damage, please contact us. Though not likely, it is possible for damage to occur during transport we understand this.
- Before installation, please test the screen, it is not eligible for warranty if the screen is damaged during installation or during usage. The screen is eligible for warranty if there is no physical damage and the warranty seal is intact
How Long Will The Installation Take
Your phone Screen Replacement or repair will take approximately 40 Minutes ~ 1 hour. However some phone models might take longer to allow the adhesive enough time to bond properly. This time though will also vary depending on how many people you will find on queue. Customers are advised to come in early to avoid long waiting time and queues at our service center.
- Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer and LCD Screen for Nokia C1 Screen Replacement
- Replace the old, broken, cracked and damaged one.
- Repair will make your valued device look new, fresh and more refreshing than ever.
- Replacement Parts and of highest quality supplied by OEM and are guaranteed to completely fit and work.
- Each item has been triple checked and is in good condition before shipping.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible for any damages to your cellphone/mobile phone that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts.
Nokia C1 Screen Replacement Water Damage Repair
Although the smartphone industry has shifted towards designing water-proof or water resistant devices, few phones are truly water resistant and even those that are can only withstand immersion in water for only a few minutes.
If water has seeped into your Nokia C1 Screen Replacement, act quickly to avoid damage to the motherboard and other internal components. Visit Mobitronics as soon as possible. If your device has a removable battery remove it and don’t put it back in the device.
By opening the device, cleaning and drying it out to rinsing it and removing foreign objects and debris and replacing any damaged parts, Mobitronics technicians will use our expertise to bring your Nokia back to life. While you’re in our stores, remember to ask about our limited lifetime warranty!
If your device malfunctions due to the quality of a replacement part or our workmanship, we’ll fix the problem free of charge.
Find out more about Screen Replacement here