Samsung Galaxy A82 5G
- 6.7″ inch display
- 2.96GHz Octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 64MP+12MP+5MP Rear camera
- 10MP Front camera
- 4500 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy A82 5G is the latest 5G smartphone from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy A82 5G specs are a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. A 2.96GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor runs it with the help of 6GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A82 5G comes with 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A82 5G has a 64MP + 12MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera and a 10MP Front camera for selfies. A 4500 mAh Battery runs it.
Samsung Galaxy A82 5G specs
- Display: 6.7″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~524 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.8 x 8.1 mm (6.37 x 2.91 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 176 g (6.21 oz)
- Sim Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD Slot up to 1TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, (wide); HDR; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po mAh 4500 mah battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 25W
Samsung Galaxy A82 5G detailed description
Samsung Galaxy A82 brings a 6.7-inch tall super AMOLED screen with a punch-hole. The phone runs on a Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform that is integrated with Adreno 640 GPU and 6GB of RAM. As far as the cameras are concerned, you get dual selfie cameras (48MP+10MP) and a 64MP triple rear camera module.
Display and Camera
Galaxy A82 comes fitted with a 6.7-inch punch-hole super AMOLED display. The phone offers a Full HD+ screen with a resolution of 1080x2400px.
On the optics side, you get a 64MP triple rear camera setup for photography. The main 64MP camera is coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP camera, you get basic features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
Performance and Battery
The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system based on its custom One UI 3.1 on top. It is powered by a Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform with a powerful duo of Kryo 485 CPU and Adreno 640 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy A82 carries a 4,500mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery with fast charging support. Deciding upon the battery size, a full day of juice is expected for performing daily tasks on it.
Storage and Connectivity
The phone comes with 128GB of internal storage capacity to keep your favorite apps, games, music, videos, etc. A reminder that the phone lacks any extra card slot in case the device runs low on storage.
Samsung Galaxy A82 connectivity options are 4G, 5G, VoLTE dual-standby, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 for stable connectivity, NFC for contactless payment, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port. Live location tracking constellations like GPS with A-GPS, and Glonass are present.