Sony WH-CH710N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Sound Output Mode: stereo
- Active Noise Canceling: Yes
- Microphone Operation Mode: bi-directional
- Controls: Volume, voice assistant
- Connector Type: USB Type-C
- Run Time (Up To): 35 hour(s)
The Sony WH-CH710N price in Kenya is 16,499 shillings. It is a Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headphones with Mic.
Sony WH-CH710N specs and price
|Price in Kenya||18499|
|Dimensions||7.84 x 2.09 x 9.02 inches|
|Item Weight||221 grams|
|Item model number|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer(included)|
|Date First Available||April 1, 2020|
About this headphone
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Hear more detail with the 30-millimeter driver units
- Ultra-comfortable headphones design with adjustable metal sliders
- Next-generation USB Type-C charging
- Connector type: USB type C
Whether you’re taking a long-haul flight or commuting to work, the WH-CH710N noise-canceling headphones automatically collect information about your environment and improve the noise canceling performance accordingly. Keep your music playing all day with a battery that delivers up to 35 hours of power. USB Type-C quick charging gives up to 60 mins of playback from 10 minutes of charge.
Flawless audio without interruption
The WH-CH710N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones offer powerful, distraction-free listening wherever you are. With Noise Cancelling via Dual Noise Sensor Technology, as well as Ambient Sound mode, you can take control of what you hear—and with 35 hours of wireless playback, you can listen to music all day long.
Whether you’re taking a long-haul flight or commuting to work, the Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling function (AINC) constantly analyses environmental ambient sound components, and automatically selects the most effective noise cancelling filter for your surroundings.
Dual Noise Sensor Technology
Dual microphones feeding forwards and backwards mean the WH-CH710N headphones catch more ambient sounds than ever before. So, whether you’re trying to block out city traffic or office chatter, you’ll be able to get completely lost in whatever you’re listening to.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
Check out more headphones on our website