Ulefone Armor 10 5G
- Brand: Ulefone
- 6.67″ inch display
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 64MP+8MP+5MP+2MP Rear camera
- 16MP Front camera
- 5800 mAh Battery
Ulefone Armor 10 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD|
|Processor||2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, upgrade to Android 11|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5800 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||15W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 15W|
Ulefone Armor 10 5G detailed description
Ulefone Armor 10 5G has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G processor runs Ulefone Armor 10 5G. Ulefone Armor 10 5G has an 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Armor 10 5G has a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Armor 10 5G runs Android 10 and has a 5800 mAh Battery.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G is the first 5G Ulefone smartphone meant for harsh conditions. Ulefone Armor 10 5G is a smartphone that has a large battery, a good camera system, can withstand falls, does well in harsh conditions, and comes with the latest mobile connectivity. And not to forget that it’s also a waterproof smartphone that can survive a 1.2m drop on concrete.
6.67″ inch Display.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G comes with a 6.67″ inch HD+ display. The display is an edge-to-edge dot-in display with slim bezels. This enhances your viewing experience providing a cinematic immersive feeling when viewing content. To protect the display, the glass is scratch-resistant with an oleophobic coating that prevents oil absorption.
MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. The processor offers one of the best seamless gaming experience, improved daily performance, and audiovisual. And if you have 5G connectivity, you get 10x the performance of 4G connectivity when it comes to the internet connection. Your downloads will be instant and your streaming lag-free. And with the help of an 8GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask with no lagging.
64MP Quad Main Camera.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With a quad-camera system, you get to take different types of photos that are amazing.
With the 64MP main camera, you get to take stunning photos. The photos are ultra-clear, bright, and vibrant. The level of detail on the photos is so high that you can zoom in and pick out details clearly or crop the images multiple times without losing quality. And with the help of Tetracell technology, you get to take HDR photos in real-time.
The ultrawide camera is for taking wide-angle photos. A normal camera has a narrow field of view which makes it hard to take photos that are wide like scenic photos. With an ultrawide camera, you have a wider field of view which lets you take group and scenic photos with ease.
A normal camera requires you to zoom in when you want to take close-ups. The close-ups are not always good with the image being distorted most of the time. With a macro camera, you can bring the device as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear, bright, and detailed close-ups of the smallest detail.
The depth camera lets you take portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject providing a beautiful bokeh effect. The bokeh effect enhances the subject by bringing them into focus so that you can take beautiful portraits.
Large 5800mAh Battery.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G comes with a large 5800mAh battery. This lets you use Ulefone Armor 10 5G for more than a day on a single charge. And with support for 15W Fast Charging, you don’t have to wait hours to get a full charge.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G Specifications.
- 6.67″ inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 176.5 x 82.8 x 14.6 mm (6.95 x 3.26 x 0.57 in)
- Weight: 328 g (11.57 oz)
- Front glass, aluminum back with rubber, aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, upgrade to Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP4
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 128GB (shared sim slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.8, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.2; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS with with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, baroceptor, coulombmeter
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5800 mAh Battery
- Fast charging 15W
- Fast wireless charging 15W
Ulefone Armor 10 5G review and unboxing videos:
Get more Ulefones Smartphones in Kenya.
There are no reviews yet.