Ulefone Armor X3
- Brand: Ulefone
- 5.5″ inch display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 8MP+2MP Rear camera
- 5MP Front camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
Ulefone Armor X3 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.5″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 128GB (dedicated slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Color||Black, Red, Silver|
Ulefone Armor X3 detailed description
Ulefone Armor X3 has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display. A 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor runs Ulefone Armor X3. Ulefone Armor X3 has a 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Armor X3 has an 8MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Armor X3 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
Ulefone Armor X3.
it is one of the best budget rugged smartphones in the market. At its price range of below Ksh.10,000, Ulefone Armor X3 is waterproof, can withstand a 1.2m drop on concrete, and has a large battery.
5.5″ inch Display.
If you’re not a fan of the notch or a punch-hole, the Ulefone Armor X3 display will appeal to you. Ulefone Armor X3 comes with a 5.5″ inch notch-less display. The display HD showcases bright clear colors as they originally appear in nature. And with the display made of tough glass, you don’t have to worry about it getting scratched or breaking.
it comes with a Quad-core MediaTek processor that clocks at 1.3GHz. The processor can handle all functions with ease. And with the help of 2GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs at the same time and multitask with no lagging issues.
8MP Dual Camera.
Unlike most smartphones in its price range, Ulefone Armor X3 comes with a dual main camera. Ulefone Armor X3 comes with an 8MP (wide) + 2MP dual cameras at the back.
The cameras let you take stunning photos that are bright and clear. You can also take photos underwater if you’re into underwater photography. You can also shoot HD+ videos using the phone.
it comes with a large 5000mAh battery. The battery lasts two days on a single charge. You can chat, surf the internet, or play games all day with no worry.
- 5.5″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158 x 77.5 x 13.9 mm (6.22 x 3.05 x 0.55 in)
- Weight: 235 g (8.29 oz)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (28nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Dual: 8 MP, f/1.8, (wide), AF + 2 MP
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP; 720p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
review and unboxing videos:
Get more Ulefones Smartphones in Kenya