Ulefone Armor X5
- Brand: Ulefone
- 5.5″ inch display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 13MP+2MP Rear camera
- 5MP Front camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
Ulefone Armor X5 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.5″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P23|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 128GB (shared sim slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Color||Black, Red, Orange|
Ulefone Armor X5 detailed description
Ulefone Armor X5 has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor runs Ulefone Armor X5. Ulefone Armor X5 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Armor X5 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Armor X5 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
Ulefone Armor X5.
Ulefone Armor X5 is an affordable rugged smartphone meant to withstand harsh conditions. Ulefone Armor X5 is waterproof, can withstand 1.2m drops on concrete, and has a two-day battery.
5.5″ inch Display.
Ulefone Armor X5 comes with a standard 5.5″ inch notch-less display. If you hate the way the notch distracts the eye and don’t want to get used to it, then the Ulefone Armor X5 display will please you. The display is also made from tough glass that protects the display from getting scratched or damaged during everyday use.
Ulefone Armor X5 comes with a Quad-core MediaTek processor that clocks at 1.3GHz. The processor handles everything from calls, surfing the internet, gaming, and photo-taking with ease. And with the help of 2GB RAM, you get to multitask with no lagging issues.
13MP Dual Camera.
Ulefone Armor X5 is not a camera smartphone so don’t expect breathtaking photos. Ulefone Armor X5 comes with a 13MP (wide) + a 2MP dual cameras at the back. The cameras take good photos that are bright and clear as well as 1080p videos. You can also take photos and videos underwater if you’re into underwater photography.
Ulefone Armor X5 comes with a large 5000mAh battery. The battery lasts more than a day on a single charge. This makes Ulefone Armor X5 a good traveling smartphone since you can go a day without charging it.
Ulefone Armor X5 Specifications.
- 5.5″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 150 x 78.9 x 14.4 mm (5.91 x 3.11 x 0.57 in)
- Weight: 223.8 g (7.90 oz)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23 (16 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 128GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), AF + 2 MP
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP; 720p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
- Charging 10W
review and unboxing videos:
Get more Ulefones Smartphones in Kenya